Corporate Finance Senior Analyst
Up to £55,000 + bonus (up to 100%) & benefits
- Are you looking for a role with fantastic progression?
- Do you enjoy working on large deals within a dynamic team and a rapidly growing firm?
- Is being listened to by your seniors important to you?
Upon joining you will:
- Have a clear progression path with defined parameters, with no ceiling on that progression
- Work in a dynamic business with a strong desire for growth
- Be given real responsibility from day 1, enabling you to build your knowledge base
- Work alongside some of London's most experienced Corporate Finance advisors
This role will require you to:
- Work on both buyside and sellside deals
- Operate across all elements of the deal, from origination to completion
- Develop relationships will all key stakeholders of the transaction
- Develop your knowledge quickly and progress to Associate level
'When I joined I was worried I would be moving to a firm with less support but this was far from the truth. I have progressed very quickly and my colleagues have been very supportive.'' Corporate Finance Associate
You should apply if you:
- Are ACA qualified, all first time passes
- Have significant Corporate Finance (M&A) experience, of 2 years
- Worked at a reputable firm previously, preferably big 4 or investment bank
- Have the hunger to progress in the Corporate Finance field
I am meeting the hiring manager on Monday with CV'S, get in touch with James Thompson on 0207 269 6365 or James.email@example.com now! Do not miss out.