bonus & benefits
7 months ago
Corporate Finance VP - M&A
£Neg + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to make a move into one of the fastest-growing M&A departments in London?
- Do you want to leave the monotony of the big 4 and work for a dynamic enterprise?
- Are you an experienced M&A professional looking to take the next step in your career?
My client is a Corporate Finance Boutique based in the west-end. The firm itself operates around the country and has international links to deals. They provide a range of services including Private Equity, M&A and Debt Advisory. The vacancy has arisen due to organic growth in this exciting period in the firm's growth, making it the perfect time to make the move in.
My client is looking for:
- An experienced Corporate Finance professional who has led and executed M&A deals from Origination to Completion.
- A professional which has operated in the London mid-market across both buy and sell-side deals, without a specific sector focus.
- Significant experience at a senior level at a reputable firm.
The role will offer:
- No revenue targets early on and the successful candidate will be expected to participate in business development once settled.
- Fantastic opportunity for progression due to the firm's growth, facilitating the opportunity to contribute to shaping the firm.
- A fantastic existing network to work with, complementing the successful candidates own network.
If you are interested in this role, get in touch with James Thompson on 02072696365 or email@example.com.