Corporate Finance Executive - No Corporate Finance experience necessary
Milton Keynes or Cambridge
Up to £45,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to move away from the busy city life whilst working for a well-established firm?
- Would you like to work on a large variety of deals, across all industries?
- Do you want to work across all areas of the deal execution?
This role offers you:
- A well-established and high calibre team, with a collaborative attitude
- A diverse range of deals across all industries, ensuring constant engagement in work
- A great work-life balance as there is no commute into London
- Less competition in the regions, ensuring a better deal flow and more exposure
In this role, you will:
- Work on the execution of exciting deals and helping with origination work
- Pro-actively develop your understanding of all areas of the deal to become a widely respected generalist
- Use your experience to improve processes and create best practice
- Reporting directly to Executives and Managers
- Become a valuable member of the team from day one
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, forging valuable relationships to last the span of your career
In order to be successful, you:
- Must be ACA Qualified, with all first time passes
- Possess the enthusiasm to develop and build knowledge of Corporate Finance
- Be a good communicator and fast learner
I am looking for an ambitious professional who is looking to work on large deals without commuting into London. This is a very popular role, please do not miss out. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6365 to apply.