City of London, London
£52000 - £56000 per annum
8 months ago
- Are you looking for a role with the opportunity for business development and to manage a portfolio of clients?
- Are you looking for a role offering both compliance and advisory work?
- Do you want more autonomy in your tax career?
A Top 10 Firm are looking for an ACA/CTA qualified Tax Assistant Manager to join their Corporate International Tax Team.
The Assistant Manager responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Deal with client compliance affairs and advise on such matters
- Work alongside the Transfer Pricing team
- Actively generate new business
- Identify risk and technical matters
- Ensure junior staff are meeting standards, whilst providing feedback
Why work for the firm?
- A well-renowned Top 10 firm who offer quality service and build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Opportunity for autonomy with your work
- International and often FTSE 100 clients, offering interesting work
- Flexible working, and working from home options
- Social and vibrant culture
To hear more about this exciting Corporate International Tax Assistant Manager opportunity - contact Laura on 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org