£80000 - £100000 per annum + Additional benefits
2 months ago
Manager - Corporate Lawyer: Big 4 Firm
- Would you like a combination of high-quality work and a great work/life balance?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to join an expanding practice?
- Does the prospect of leading large and significant projects interest you?
Pro-Legal is working closely with a Big 4 firm who are continuing to grow their Legal offering with the addition of a Corporate Lawyer. We have placed numerous professionals with this firm and feedback has been nothing but positive which is extremely encouraging for those considering the move.
The Corporate team covers a broad range of matters including M&A, investment and venture capital, joint ventures, buy/sell-side legal due diligence and large international corporate restructuring projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and hold responsibility for large projects, working closely and developing with Partners. This opportunity offers fantastic exposure to high-quality work, with strong prospects for progression.
The successful Corporate Lawyer will likely have:
- An excellent academic background
- Experience in Corporate restructuring/M&A projects (particularly FS clients)
- Some further experience in-house or during secondments and international experience is beneficial but not essential
- A commercial approach with an interest in developing business and client facing
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.