Top-tier firm - Corporate Lawyer
Are you an ambitious Corporate Lawyer looking to join a top-tier firm and work on high value M&A deals?
Do you want a client-facing role and opportunities for international work?
Do you want to develop and learn from the best people in the business?
This multinational law firm is a market leader in the corporate sector and has an exciting new opportunity for a Corporate Associate to join their award-winning team in London.
What's great about this role?
- Exposure to higher level clients
- Working on high value M&A deals
- High level of autonomy
- Award-winning international work
- Great training & development - learn from the best in the business
- Client-facing role with a bigger level of responsibility
- Involved in business development
- Become a part of a great brand
- Researching and analysing current matters and any issues that may arise
- Building a relationship with clients and advising them, judging where supervision is needed
- Following market developments and their implications on the business
- Contributing to client meetings and pitches
- Demonstrating knowledge of the firm's future strategy and contributing to the business plan
- Networking and maximising the potential of each contact
What you need to succeed
- Qualified Lawyer with 1-3 PQE
- Previous experience in Corporate Merger and Acquisitions
- Proven track record of working on high value M&A deals
- Previous experience working on international deals
To discuss in more detail, please contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com