£110000 - £135000 per annum
6 months ago
Corporate Lawyer - Magic Circle Law Firm
£110,000 - 135,000
Join a Magic Circle Law Firm:
- Tier 1 Corporate M&A team
- High level of client contact on offer
- High level of international work
- Work alongside market-leading Partners
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Outstanding facilities available
- Fast-paced environment
Your role as a Corporate Lawyer:
- Work on complex multi-billion-pound cross-border deals
- Advise world leading companies on both private and public transactions
- Gain quality exposure to a range of matters including major divestments and demergers, governance issues, defence strategies, strategic joint ventures, unsolicited takeover approaches as well as major divestments and demergers
- Work in a variety of sectors including financial services, retail, transport, technology, consumer goods, telecommunications and media as well as energy and infrastructure
This opportunity to become a Corporate Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and hard-working individual who:
- Has c.2-4 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience in both corporate finance and in organising and managing transactions
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Corporate Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.