£90000 - £110000 per annum + Additional benefits
9 months ago
Corporate Lawyer - Transatlantic/US Firm
- Do you have strong Private Equity and M&A experience?
- Are you excited by the prospect of joining a growing team with good progression prospects?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business alongside personable partners?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team, making strong headway in the Private Equity Market, with a very much entrepreneurial and commercial approach, working on exciting national and international deals.
Pro-Legal are working closely with a Transatlantic/US firm who are looking to add a high-calibre Corporate Lawyer to their London practice. This role provides a fantastic option to those looking to those looking to grow with the practice and engage with business development activity.
This role covers a broad range of complex issues and involves advising from the initial deal structuring through to the exit, working with an interesting client base.
The successful Corporate Lawyer will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 2-4 years post qualification experience gained at a well-regarded practice
- Strong experience on the full range of Private Equity Transactional work
- Experience spanning M&A transactions across a range of sectors
- A commercial approach and comfort with a high level of client contact
To express an interest in this role please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.