Corporate M&A Associate - 2-3 PQE - International Law firm - Up to £130,000 + Bonus
Location - Central London
Are you looking to take the leading role in stand-alone projects?
Do you want to work for a well-established International Law firm?
Would you like to work for a distinctive law firm known for its independently-minded approach?
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the Partners of this remarkable International Law firm who are looking for a Corporate M&A Associate to join their renowned team. The dynamic practice is known for its commitment to delivering outstanding, clear and concise advice with clients, known for its quality of work and providing solutions for its wide portfolio of clients. With much of the firms work international, with advising both overseas and UK clients on projects, its client base is very comprehensive over the cities.
Why you should work here as a Corporate M&A Associate?
- A well-established, International Law firm with a straightforward approach;
- Have a leading role in projects;
- A sole point of contact for a variety of international clients;
- Continued professional education is a key element of the role and provided in sessions;
- Have a client-first approach, providing the best service to clients;
- A stimulating and rewarding workplace with pathways for progression;
- The practice has lawyers of the highest technical ability creating strong client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a Corporate M&A Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with two to three years PQE;
- Outstanding academic credentials;
- Experience within a Silver circle firm or Magic circle firm;
- A strong technical knowledge gained within the private practice;
- Proactive and dependable;
- Build strong client relationships.
If you are a career-driven Corporate M&A Associate looking for your next career move in a well-established International firm, they please get in touch today, 0207 269 6342 or email@example.com.