Corporate Finance Manager, London
Are you a Corporate Finance Manager seeking a new challenge in 2020?
I am assisting one of my clients, a Top 10 accountancy firm, to hire a Corporate Finance Manager for their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a credible M&A professional, looking for a chance to make a contribution to the future development and success of this growing team.
As Corporate Finance Manager, you will advise private shareholders and management teams, assisting them to achieve their strategic goals through acquisitions, fundraisings and exit. The work will be varied, challenging and hands-on with the expectation that you will build your network from an early stage and take ownership for training and coaching junior members of the team.
- Project managing transactions - taking the lead in key areas in client meetings and contribution on wider issues
- Management of risk issues on all assignments and application of firm's policy in relation to engagement terms
- Preparing and reviewing transaction documentation - business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts
- Managing the research and approach to potential buyers for clients
- Research and prepare for new deal opportunities and proposals
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance partners and colleagues on business development including networking, originating leads and presentations at seminars and workshops
Why work here?
This firm is a longstanding client of ours and we have placed a number of talented people there. Feedback tells us that the interesting work, recognition from leadership and collaborative working culture are the reasons people stay.
I am keen to hear from qualified accountants (ACA, CA) with a minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience in Corporate Finance (lead advisory). You should have a proven track record at Manager level and ideally some exposure to mid-market transactions.
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, please contact Tom Eagle on email@example.com to discuss further.