Corporate Associate - Top International Firm
- Is the prospect of making a real impact on the business attractive to you?
- Do you have strong Corporate experience?
- Are you looking for the genuine possibility of career progression?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International firm looking for a high calibre lawyer to join their well-regarded Corporate team. You will be working closely with two highly regarded Partners who are focusing on developing the London team at present.
This particular firm has put a prime focus on growing in the London market over the last few years. They are well known for their strength within Commercial Contracts.
The Corporate team works across a mix of interesting and challenging work including a client base with national and international institutional investors, propcos, operates, REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts), developers and family offices.
The Corporate Practice Group sits within the wider Indirect Real Estate team
This client would suit an ambitious and entrepreneurial Corporate Associate, who enjoys a fast-paced environment, a high level of client contact and who is attracted to a very good quality of work.
The successful candidate will likely have:
- An excellent academic record
- 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Strong Corporate experience
- An ambitious attitude, whilst being personable and comfortable with a highly client facing role
To register an interest in this role please get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email at email@example.com