Corporate Tax Advisor - London - up to £45,000
This has undergone a number of transformations to become the highly dynamic and highly respected firm it is today. They act for a diverse range of clients who operate ina multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally including, but not limited to, property, sports, entertainment and media.
Day to Day responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Senior Tax Advisers within the Transactional Tax team in all matters
- Responding to both clients and colleagues with regards to any mad-hoc corporate tax-related queries, this could include:
- Reviewing corporation tac computations both for accuracy and ensuring that all planning opportunities are being highlighted
- Preparation of R&D and VGTR tax claims
- Assisting with the preparation of advisory reports and memos
- Researching technical tax issues and explaining findings in a clear and concise manner
- Will mainly be corporate tax focused but will likely include projects which also cover other areas
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required:
- Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified
- Significant experience in corporate tax
- Strong corporate tax compliance background
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.