Corporate Tax Advisor
Up to £55,000
- Are you keen on an in-house move?
- Do you want to work for a multinational listed business?
- Do you want to work in a friendly and flexible environment?
What's great about this role?
- Become the corporate tax expert for the tax team
- Great opportunity to develop your tax knowledge in-house
- Broad role involving compliance, reporting, accounting and advisory projects
As Corporate Tax Advisor you will be involved in;
- Preparing quarterly and annual tax returns
- Ensuring accurate corporate tax forecasting
- Ensuring adequate transfer pricing documentation
- Discussing corporate tax changes with key stakeholders
What do the team think?
"An environment that supports personal development and allows flexible working"
"Lots of challenge and great team of talented people to support you"
As Corporate Tax Advisor you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid corporate tax experience
- Strong communicator and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org