Brighton, East Sussex
£48000 - £56000 per annum + flexible working
BBH69774324 - 3
8 months ago
Corporate Tax Advisory Manager
Up to £56,000 + benefits
Are you tired of the commute to London but still want to work for a significant, award-winning Practice? Are you looking for a firm with clear progression opportunities?
This Corporate Tax Advisory Manager role is with a fantastic 14 Partner, award-winning Practice with over 170 staff in total spread across 2 offices. The firms head office, where this position is based, is in Worthing, just a short walk from Worthing station in a bright and airy modern office just a short walk from the promenade and pier. The Practice has some great staff retention figures despite the outstanding growth recently, this is a result of the fantastic family feel to the firm despite its size with all Partners having an open-door policy. The Practice is very sociable for those who wish to get involved, with regular socialising outside of working hours, various sports clubs including a billiards club, a football team and a netball team. The team is also very active in the local community with charitable activities such as fundraising events.
As a Corporate Tax Advisory Manager, you will be responsible for drafting letters of advice for a variety of tax advisory issues, such as; corporate reconstructions, investor reliefs and staff incentive schemes. A Tax Advisory Manager is also expected to act as a key point of contact within the business, liaising with clients and attending meetings with other team members. This role will also have a leadership element, as a Manager, you will be expected to assist with the training and review of work completed by more junior members of staff.
If you have:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills, including monitoring timetables and budgets
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- A passion for tax with a keen interest in learning and developing tax knowledge
- CTA qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified with a desire to become CTA qualified
- Proven corporate tax experience within Practice is essential and other areas of tax will be beneficial
We can offer:
- CTA study package (if required)
- Flexible and agile working
- A clear progression path
- Dress for your diary (casual dress code depending on meetings)
- Private Health Insurance and Cash Plan
- First Friday drinks where the company buys the first round for everyone
- Summer ball and Christmas party
- Free parking (dependent on pass availability)
If this opportunity sounds like the right next step in your career, contact me today:
Tel: 02072 696 355
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.