We are recruiting a newly created Corporate Tax Analyst role to help support our Senior Tax Manager specialising in Corporate Tax. You will be joining an existing tax team of 6 based in Leeds (and part of a wider team of 20 across the world)
What you'll do…
- Manage the UK corporation tax compliance calendar including preparing UK corporation tax returns and quarterly payments on account.
- Assisting with monthly / quarterly tax provisions and disclosures under IFRS, including input into the global reporting cycle.
- SAO and Sarbannes Oxley (SOX) compliance - working closely with other members of the team to drive risk management and ensure robust controls frameworks are in place.
- Active involvement in other taxes, including VAT.
What skills you'll need...
To be successful in this role, you will be tax qualified through a recognised professional body (ACA, CTA or equivalent). You will have a strong corporate tax background, with particular experience of tax accounting and UK compliance obtained either in practice or in industry. Knowledge of One Source software would be great but training can be provided.
Pay & Benefits…
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Amazing benefits package featuring things like Pension, Health-care, Dental, Cycle to Work, Gym Membership and loads more
- Great holiday package
- Great coffee
- Amazing office featuring everything from pool tables, Xbox & PS4's, football tables and breakout areas.
- We've created the kind of workplace that not only retains talent, but wins awards for it too - including a place on the prestigious Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list 4 years in a row.
- Mental health & Wellbeing programmes
- Diversity and Inclusion and a company commitment to L&D
If this role sounds like something you would like to find out more information about, then please either call me on 0207 269 6314 or email me on email@example.com