£20000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
Corporate Tax Assistant
Up to £28,000
We have an opportunity for an individual to join our corporation tax team as an Assistant. Ideally, my client would like someone who has already had exposure to corporation tax and knows it is the area of expertise they wish to pursue but a minimum they must be educated to A-Levels or equivalent (A*- C), have GCSEs grade C and above in Maths and English, and have some office experience.
You will receive support towards studying for the ATT qualification whilst gaining exposure to a variety of clients.
Duties will include:
- supporting the corporation tax manager in delivering tax returns and client advice
- preparation of corporation tax returns for single companies and groups for review
- assisting the R & D tax manager with computations for R & D tax credit claims
- contacting HM Revenue & Customs with regards to client queries and obtaining information
- dealing with various forms relating to share schemes, investment schemes and company residence
- any ad hoc admin tasks as required
The successful candidate requirements are:
- Able to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team
- Are proactive and driven individual with a willingness to learn and study towards and achieve ATT qualification
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary, 20 days holiday, an attractive study support package after suitable day to day technical experience has been gained, a good working environment and numerous perks.
For more information, or to apply for this position, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317
Know anyone looking for a new role? We are offering £250 vouchers for the store of your choice for any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing professionals referred to us that we successfully find a new job for in the next 12 months, either within Pro-Group or elsewhere. Please call or email me for further details click here.