Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Are you tired of your micro-managing boss? Do you want to work for a firm with a limitless progression path, flexible working and the opportunity to work with significant large corporates?
What is Great about this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager Role?
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- International Practice that offers a clear, structured and limitless progression path
- Widely considered to be a leading Practice in the UK and internationally with almost 4,000 staff in the UK and offices in over 150 countries
- Opportunity to work with significant large corporates with an international influence with a high number of FTSE 350 clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Private healthcare
- Sociable and sporty team
- Industry leading training both on the job and classroom
Your Role as a Corporate Tax Manager
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage a portfolio of significant large corporates in an advisory focussed role
- You will act as a key point of contact within the business, responding to as well as anticipating client needs
- A Corporate Tax Assistant Manager will have leadership responsibilities and will be expected to review compliance work completed by more junior members of the team
- An Assistant Manager will play a significant role in business development and will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- The Assistant Manager will also play a role in recruitment
What You Need?
- CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Extensive experience managing your own portfolio of corporate clients within and accounting practice
- Leadership experience would be beneficial
- Business development experience would be beneficial
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com