£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
10 days ago
13 February 2021
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - London
Mid-Tier Accountancy Practice, up to £55,00
My client is actively looking to hire a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager who has experience in a mid-tier or top 10 accountancy practice. In this role you will be working directly with the Corporate Tax Partner and undertaking compliance and advisory work.
Main duties include:
- Manage a client portfolio of businesses, mainly SMEs which can include listed companies and international groups
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding client's needs, their business and key risks. Including but not limited to tax planning opportunities
- Work with the Partners in the planning and conduct of advisory assignments
- Manage and drive the compliance process, guiding a small but growing dedicated CT team
- Review tax computations prepared by the audit department
- Identify ways to maximise the client relationship and deliver added value
- Assistance with HMRC enquiries
- Attend client meetings and events
- Carry out technical research
- Ensure team and individual budgets and performance objectives are achieved
- Manage WIP and raise bills where required
- Provide tax training to our Audit personnel and junior staff
- At least one of ACA/CA/CTA/ACCA qualified with the majority of your experience obtained in the tax department. Willing to undertake further training if required, including CTA if not already qualified.
- Evidence of preparing and reviewing tax notes for accounts, including group reporting
- Computer literate with knowledge of tax software
- Experience of mentoring junior staff and providing ad hoc training
- Evidence of problem solving and decision-making skills
If this opportunity suits your background and what you are looking for please get in touch to discuss further on 02072696337 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.