£50000 - £58000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
£58,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a role which offers high levels of autonomy and freedom?
Looking to get involved in advisory projects with multinational clients?
A Corporate Tax Assistant Manager is sought for a Top 10 Accountancy Practice to work on large corporates.
- Aggressive growth plans
- Big ticket projects
- Clear route to Director
- Leading the way in agile working - remote working, part-time, term work
- Provide advisory services to a high-profile portfolio of both UK and multinational clients
- Pick up and run with large projects: mergers and acquisitions, BEPS, cross-border transactions
- Leadership responsibilities
- Key point of contact within the Corporate Tax team for clients
"Loving the variety of work I am exposed to, great company and grounding" Tax Staff Member
I would like to speak with experienced qualified tax professionals who have worked with listed companies and in-bound multinationals, with strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and call my direct line on 020 7269 6355
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.