Corporate Tax Associate Director - London - £85,000 - £90,000
This Corporate Tax Associate Director will be a senior member of the Tax group, responsible for assisting Partners in servicing clients, directing Tax services and managing people within the Tax department. A significant part of the role will be business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge and expertise.
Corporate Tax Associate Director Responsibilities
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities
- Provide overall support to Partners on client matters and the management of the group which will include support at times for recruitment
- Training provided to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam and on the job performance
Sales and Marketing:
- Be able to recognise business and sales opportunities and progress these forward
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work
Communication and representation:
- Develop contact with clients at senior level and maintain contact with other levels as appropriate
- Act as a liaison between the client and other specialist service groups
Contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.