Corporate Tax Associate Director - London - up to £90,000
This Top 10 firm are looking for an Associate Director to be responsible for assisting Partners in servicing clients, directing Tax services and managing people within the corporate tax department. This will be a very client facing role with business development of existing and new clients as well as potentially developing a specialist field of technical and/or sector knowledge.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the partner. Dealing with client requests, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, maintaining regular contact with clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients which will be made up of the most complex and interesting work
- Responsible for review and delivery of final advice to clients
- Management of the group including support at times for the recruitment and appraising of staff
- Training must be provided to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam and on the job performance, whilst consistently providing feedback
Sales and Marketing:
- Lead and participate in bids/proposals for new work
- Develop own network of contacts internally and externally and start winning own work
This individual will need to:
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of corporate tax
- Specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex corporate tax issues
- Demonstrate experience of managing a portfolio and business development
- Educated to a degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
Get in contact with Chris Barnett on 020 7123 5059 or email@example.com for further information.