& great package & bonus
6 months ago
Corporate Tax Director - Mid Tier
- Are you becoming frustrated with your current role due to the of lack of client interaction?
- Would you like the chance to spring-board your career with a clear path for progression?
- Are you to ready to work for a firm that REALLY embraces flexible and agile working?
If so, I would be keen to speak to you ASAP regarding the opportunity!
Having placed several candidates within this firm, they have a great tax offering and offer a real chance to develop your career. This great role is based in the City of London where you will have a great deal of flexibility within the role/firm.
What's great about this client?
- Superb City location
- A career path that is mapped out based on objectives rather than time spent in post
- Flexible working
- Collaborative working environment
- Working with a well-connected Partner that values its team/staff
Working within a fast-paced client portfolio ranging from Media, Telecommunications, Tech start-ups etc. You will be working within a large team which has regular interaction with the VAT, Transfer Pricing, M&A and Re-structuring teams. You will be responsible for the full Corporate tax spectrum ranging from
- Advising UK and international groups on a range of domestic and cross-border tax issues, group structuring, tax efficient financing, inbound and outbound investment, etc.
- Recommending strategies for managing client's effective tax rate using efficient intellectual property, financing and other strategies
- Overseeing teams in regard to tax advisory projects. Acting as the point of contact for specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients.
- Understanding key business development opportunities ranging from internal crossing selling to understanding your client portfolio space, networking and developing client pipelines.
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
You will ideally
- you'll have gained experience working within a professional services environment or working as a Senior Tax Manager within an establish industry client
- you'll possess a working knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation
- you'll have achieved your ACA/CTA qualification
A recent Glassdoor review
"Everybody I work with is positive, intelligent, and open to new ideas. Great work-life balance, with the agile working policies. An inspiring purpose and down to earth culture with a CEO is an amazing and inspiring woman"
My client is looking to interview for this role ASAP so you will have to move quickly! Please contact me on Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.