City of London, London
4 months ago
Corporate Tax - International Law Firm
London - Competitive Remuneration
A highly successful and entrepreneurial international law firm is on the lookout for a Tax Associate for their Corporate Tax team. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside market-leading Associates and Partners, as well as a varied range of clients - listed and private companies, institutions, and individuals.
Scope of work:
- Private and Public M&A transactions
- Private Equity transactions
- Real Estate Matters, including corporate real estate transactions and property fund structures
- Listed fun IPOs and secondary fund raisings
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified lawyer with 3-5 years of post-qualification experience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, along with strong verbal and numerical skills
- A self-starter, who can work both alone and within a small team
- An ambitious and proactive professional who wants to rise through the ranks
Please get in touch with Greeshma Rajeev on email@example.com or 0207 123 5103.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.