£80000 - £130000 per annum
8 months ago
Corporate Tax Lawyer - Leading International Law Firm
£80,000 - £130,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Forward-thinking environment
- High level of international work
- Clear opportunities for development and progression
- Technology giant
- Strong knowledge function
- Small team that works closely with the Firms other departments
- Work with fee earners from across the business
Your role as a Corporate Tax Lawyer:
- Advise on a wide variety of corporate tax matters such as; real estate, venture capital, structuring and restructuring, investment funds, intellectual property, cross-border M&A, insolvency, asset finance as well as tax disputes.
- Work with private-capital back businesses, Listed companies, IP rich companies, private equity houses and family offices
- Work in a range of sectors including technology, life sciences, real estate, corporate, finance, private-client and IT.
This opportunity to become a Corporate Tax Lawyer is perfect for a personable and commercial aware individual who:
- Has c.2-6 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience advising on the focus corporate tax matters such as M&A and real estate finance
- Previous experience advising on fund structuring (onshore and offshore) is advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Corporate Tax Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org