£100000 - £130000 per annum + Additional benefits
8 months ago
Corporate Tax Lawyer - Leading Silver Circle firm
- Do you want to join an innovative firm which offers fantastic prospects for progression and a high level of responsibility?
- Are you looking to work closely with personable and knowledgeable Partners?
- Would you like a role offering a broad scope of high-quality tax work across a range of practice areas, advising on both Corporate and Commercial matters?
Pro-Legal are currently working with a leading Silver Circle Law firm who are looking for a high calibre Corporate Tax lawyer to join their highly regarded international Tax practice. This is an excellent opportunity for mid to senior associates to engage with a high level of client contact across a range of sectors involving high-quality tax work.
The Tax team advises on a wide range of general Corporate and Commercial matters on a domestic basis as well as cross-border internationally. There is a diverse client base including the following sectors, real estate, funds, private equity houses, infrastructure, oil & gas and financial transactions.
This firm in particular has been growing strongly in the London market, initially coordinating with other practice areas predominantly but now also acting alone on advisory work across both contentious and tax litigation matters.
This role offers a genuine opportunity to join a flexible and inclusive culture with the potential to thrive and develop your career with a clear career path framework in place.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Strong Corporate/Commercial Tax experience obtained at a leading practice
- A personable and commercial approach as well as a comfort with a high level of client contact and responsibility
To express an interest in this role please get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.