Corporate Tax Manager (Film & TV) - London - £60,000 - £70,000
This London tax department is looking for an experienced Manager to join the corporate tax group, to carry out a new role in assisting with the firm's substantial Film, Television and Video Game client base.
The substantial growth of the firm's offering in the creative sector means that an additional tax manager is required to support existing clients and to capitalise on new opportunities to deliver additional high-quality services. These clients include all the major Hollywood Film Studios, many leading independent film production companies, and some of the largest Television Production companies in both the UK and the USA.
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will:
- Review and submit Film, Television and Video Game Tax Credit Claims
- Advising on production structures and reviewing structure documentation to ensure they are compliant
- Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
The ideal candidate will be a committed and experienced corporate tax advisor who already has managerial experience. Any prior experience of working with clients in the Creative Sector would be an advantage though this is not essential. The candidates should be able to demonstrate a relevant professional qualification such as the ATT, CTA, ACA, ACCA.
To apply for this Corporate Tax Manager role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org