Corporate Tax Manager - London - up to £65,000
This firm who advise some of the most successful organisations and dynamic international entrepreneurs around the globe are currently on the look out for a Corporate Tax Manager.
Their culture is all about our people who might have different personal aspirations but each and every individual is treated equally regardless of seniority. They are large enough to offer you the experience and major account exposure you need to develop professionally, yet small enough to ensure that your contribution is recognised and appreciated at every level.
As Corporate Tax Manager your key responsibilities will:
- Be responsible for own portfolio of clients (compliance and consulting on corporation tax, employer tax, indirect tax/duty
- Manage the Corporate Tax team, with some strategic focus
- Day-to-day responsibility for corporate tax filings for own portfolio
- Develop the staff, other guidance and advice to consultants looking for support on certain matters (technical or otherwise)
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will be:
- Professionally qualified with ICAEW, ACCA or CTA
- Excellent UK corporation tax knowledge and ability to share that knowledge with team and colleagues
- Working with senior individuals employed by our clients (CFOs, CEOs etc)
For more information about the firm or the Corporate Tax Manager role, please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com