Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £58,000 + Car Allowance
Are you an experienced Corporate Tax Manager that is committed to a career in tax and has experience in a corporate tax role in practice?
I am currently working with a long-established Top 20 accountancy practice in Bristol, who are seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Manager to join their tax team. The team have developed expertise and knowledge in several areas specific to the regional economy, which in return has resulted in significant growth. They also provide compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients, from small owner-managed businesses through to large privately-owned companies, as well as international groups over a wide range of business sectors.
As a Corporate Tax Manager at this practice, you will be managing an established team beneath you. At this practice the benefits include a discretionary bonus scheme, annual salary reviews, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave, buy and sell up to 5 days of holiday and a car allowance.
As a Corporate Tax Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to; -
- Tax planning will arise as a matter of course across this diverse portfolio of clients
- Supervising and reviewing work undertaken by the tax seniors
- Corporate tax compliance, although some ad-hoc pieces of advisory work may be required
- Preparation and review of corporation tax returns, computation and tax accounting disclosures
- Client HMRC queries and tax administration
- Managing the corporate tax compliance affairs of an existing portfolio of clients
The ideal Corporate Tax Manager candidate will ideally be; -
- CTA/ACA qualified with at least 3 years' PQE
- Strong managerial skills
- Motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines
- A natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experienced in a corporate tax role in practice
- Technically strong with experience of groups and tax accounting
Over the past year, we have placed several successful candidates with this practice. I am now looking for an ambitious Corporate Tax Manager to join this flourishing and successful team. Please get in touch for further details on 0207 269 6361 or email me on Abbigail.firstname.lastname@example.org.