£60000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
- Is your career not accelerating at the rate you'd like?
- Do you have what it takes to work with the best in a Big 4 firm in London?
- Do you want to actively seek out and win business in the market?
A successful Big 4 Corporate Tax team is looking for a manager to come on board and join the expansion of their ever-growing team. Working alongside a dynamic and driven team of people, this role will suit an ambitious tax manager looking to make a big impact on the market.
What's great about this role?
- Great career progression prospects
- Exposure to broad range of sought-after clients
- Freedom to build and develop your portfolio of clients autonomously
- Work with leading professionals in the market
- Tax Planning
- Financial accounting
- Structuring transactions and operations in tax-effective manner
- Mitigating tax risk
- Advise clients of tax issues, whilst complying with tax laws
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Flexible working
- Private medical care
- Travel, gadget and dental insurance
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/CTA qualification
- Strong technical experience, but with experience in client handling
- Commercial knowledge of the market
- Ability to work well in a team
Be part of a successful and supportive team in modern offices in Central London, with excellent career development prospects and the chance to work with an engaging portfolio of clients.
To apply or hear more about the role, please contact Laura now on 0207 269 6317 / email@example.com