Corporate Tax Manager
Canterbury or Tunbridge Wells
£60,000 + flexible working
Are you a passionate and driven Corporate Tax professional who wants the opportunity for flexible and agile working?
What is Great about this Role?
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- Widely considered to be one of the leading firms across the South Coast with approximately 140 staff
- A clear progression path with six monthly pay reviews
- Opportunity to work with HNW and UHNW individuals in Kent London and internationally
- A sociable and sporty team with a quiz team, a football team, a cycling team, a running and gym club (40 competing in Tough Mudder this year)
- Exposure to business development
- Leadership responsibilities with the authority to delegate compliance work to more junior members of the team
- The business goal is to become the leading Corporate Tax team on the South Coast
- Manage your own portfolio of significant SME clients across the south coast and London
- Leadership responsibilities with official direct reports, overseeing their professional and personal development
- Direct involvement in recruiting, you will be involved in interviewing corporate tax candidates
- A significant role in business development building strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Must be CTA or ACA qualified with considerable post qualified experience in Practice
- Experience managing your own portfolio of SMEs
- Leadership experience is preferred
- A passionate and driven personable individual with good communication skills
If you are a competitive and personable Corporate Tax professional looking to progress within one of the leading firms across the South Coast, contact me today for more information:
Tel: 02072 696355