Gatwick, West Sussex
£70000 - £89000 per annum + flexible working
7 months ago
Corporate Tax Manager
Up to £89,000
Do you want flexible and agile working with the opportunity to work with large corporates?
What's Great About this Corporate Tax Manager Role?
- Supportive and vibrant working environment
- International Practice that offers a clear, structured and limitless progression path
- Widely considered to be a leading Practice in the UK and internationally with almost 4,000 staff in the UK and offices in over 150 countries
- Opportunity to work with significant large corporates with an international influence with a high number of FTSE 350 clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Private healthcare
- Sociable and sporty team
- Industry leading training both on the job and classroom
Your Role as a Corporate Tax Manager
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage a portfolio of significant in an advisory focussed role
- You will act as a key point of contact within the business, responding to as well as anticipating client needs
- A Corporate Tax Manager will have leadership responsibilities and will be expected to review compliance work completed by more junior members of the team
- A Manager will play a significant role in business development and will be expected to build strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- As a Manager, you will also at times play a role in recruitment
What You Need?
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Extensive experience managing your own portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Leadership experience
- Business development experience would be beneficial
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.