Corporate Tax Manager
Salary: Up to £54,000 + benefits
Do you want to create your own benefits package?
Are you ready for a role with more seniority?
This multinational, highly-recognised firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their team in Glasgow. You'll never have a dull moment in this fast paced, exciting role. With high energy in the office and a great mixture of colleagues to get to know. This corporate tax manager role is an opportunity you do not want to say no to.
Some of the duties as corporate tax manager:
- Working on corporate tax advisory projects
- Mentoring and training trainee tax accounts with your skills and knowledge
- Manage a portfolio of clients and oversee tax compliance services
- Diminishing tax risk and can think quickly if risks are there
- Delivering work to the highest of qualities
- Developing relationships with your clients and contacts
Just a few of the perks you can choose:
- 25 days holiday
- A great pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Medical, travel and dentist insurance
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- An additional 10 days holiday
If you're CTA/ATT/ACA qualified, then do not hesitate and apply now.
If you'd like to know more about this corporate tax manager role, please contact me on:
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.