Are you keen to work out of the city but concerned how your job prospects will be affected? Due to further expansion within this top 20 international finance award winner, they now seek a bright and experienced Corporate Tax Manager to become a trusted adviser and technical expert to a range of highly prestigious businesses across Surrey.
As a Corporate Tax Manager you will manage a portfolio of clients across the spectrum from owner managed businesses to subsidiaries of larger groups, manufacturing names, and LLPs with turnovers exceeding several hundreds of million pounds. As part of their vibrant Guildford office you will be:
- Conducting tax planning for a portfolio of corporate clients of varying sizes
- Answering enquiries on mergers & acquisitions as well as group restructurings
- Working on cross border tax issues liaising with the firms European and non-European counterparts.
- Advising and R&D Tax credits and patent box
- Managing Share schemes work and assisting the forensic advisory team
This opportunity provides genuine scope to not only develop your exiting skills in Corporate Tax but also be eligible for a fast track to Partner training scheme in a manageable time frame. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have a good background in corporate tax compliance and consulting with experience of dealing with a wide range of clients from UK Business's to International Clients in a variety of industry sectors.
In return you will receive great remuneration with good benefits to include flexi-time. The opportunity to progress is endless for the right person so drive and ambition are key.
If you are interested in knowing more, please contact Jennifer today on 0207 269 6346, or send your CV to email@example.com