Corporate Tax Manager
Are you fed up of the commute to London? Do you want the opportunity to manage a portfolio depending on your current and desired skill set?
This Corporate Tax Manager position is with an international Practice that has offices in over 160 countries, they have just released a brand new Corporate Tax Manager opening in their award winning team as a result of growth.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, your workload will focus on advisory, reviewing compliance work and managing a portfolio depending on your current and desired skills from SMEs to FTSE350 corporates. As a Manager there is also a leadership element to this position where you assist more junior members of the team in both their professional and personal development. You will also have the opportunity to play a key role in business development with the expectation of attending networking events, building strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients.
The Practice has outstanding staff retention figures which is a result of the culture and benefits offered, some of the highlights include:
- A clear and structured progression path
- Flexible and agile working
- Private medical
- 28 days holiday with the option to buy/sell additional days
- Sociable options including various sporting clubs and a quiz team
In order to be considered for this position you need:
- CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Experience managing a portfolio
- Leadership experience is preferred
- A personable individual who can work well within a team
All applications are to be made to:
Tel: 02072 696355