£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
3 months ago
Corporate Tax Manager - Real Estate London
up to £75,000 + bonus
My Big 4 client's Real Estate tax team offers a full-service real estate business, offering a breadth of capability and an innovative approach unequalled in the market.
This team combines traditional property services with financial and business advisory expertise to deliver integrated solutions on the simplest assignment to the most complex. They apply a depth of insight drawn from their understanding of all industries and sectors to advise occupiers, lenders, investors and the public sector on every aspect of real estate in an increasingly complex world.
As a result of a strong focus on the Real Estate market over many years, this Big 4 has the largest Real Estate tax group in the industry. This group consists of experts with proven credentials who have advised on most of the largest transactions in the sector. As a Tax Manager, you will gain exposure to an unrivalled field of specialisms including Tax Depreciation, Stamp Tax, VAT, Real Estate Funds, Property Companies and REITs.
Owing to ambitious growth plans this team continue to develop. As a result, they offer fantastic opportunities for career progression for enthusiastic individuals with the desire to learn.
As a Manager your work will be predominantly advisory, and the types of clients you will deal with include:
- UK and overseas businesses that operate in the Real Estate sectors.
- Numerous institutional and private equity fund managers.
- Listed and private property companies including REITs.
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Your professional experience
- ACA/CTA qualification or equivalent
- UK Corporate Tax experience and the desire to specialise in the Real Estate field OR UK Audit Prior experience of dealing with property clients
- Previous advisory and transactional experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage and develop client relationships.
For further information please contact Maisie on 07855746366 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.