£48000 - £53000 per annum
5 months ago
Corporate Tax Manager
£48,000 - £53,000
Are you a CTA/ACA qualified Corporate Tax professional looking for an opportunity to springboard your career?
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise and develop your advisory skills with a diverse range of clients including entrepreneurial growth companies, Owner Managed Businesses, large corporates, multi-national groups, and Listed companies.
This position will involve working closely with partners on advisory projects as well as tendering to prospective clients.
Our client is looking for someone with proven experience and a track record of developing lasting relationships with a portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and co-ordinate the provision of tax compliance services for a portfolio of clients
- Assist the Partners in the provision of planning and advisory work
- Reviewing more complex corporation tax returns and computations
- Identifying Tax planning opportunities
- Allocation of work to more junior members of staff
- Provide direction and support to junior members of staff in respect of all aspects of consultancy and compliance work
- Develop/maintain areas of specialisation as agreed with the partners
- Assist partners with project/consultancy work
- Maintain awareness of UK taxation developments and other relevant taxation and accountancy developments
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Flexible and agile working
- Private healthcare
- Plenty of socialising and sports clubs (attendance not required)
- Clear progression path
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
- Experience of working in a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager or Manager role in Practice
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work well within a team and as an individual
If you would like to hear more please get in contact
Jyoti.firstname.lastname@example.org, 0207 269 6364
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.