Corporate Tax Semi-Senior/Senior - London - up to £35,000
Are you looking to endeavour on a career in corporate tax?
Do you want full study support?
Why this firm?
- It has an excellent working environment that is open and honest
- Incentives such as Spot bonuses, Monday night socials, Summer and Christmas parties, Lunches with the Partners to discuss development and progression to ensure you are on track
- Offer a full study support for tax qualifications and heavily invest in CPD to ensure they are constantly keeping up to date and moving forward to meet clients' needs. Fantastic quality of high calibre work
- Forward thinking and progressive practice
- It gives you the chance to make a genuine impact within a smaller/mid-tier environment
Corporate Tax Semi-Senior/Senior
- You will be preparing the returns, computations and supporting schedules
- The role will be a mixture of compliance and advisory work
- The client base is predominantly OMB focused with the average turnover of the clients range from £100,000 to £6/£7 million
What will you need?
- Ideally, you will be ATT qualified
- Have previous corporate tax experience from a practice environment
For more information on this Corporate Tax Semi-Senior/Senior role, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org