Do you want to work in Central London for an award-winning, Top 40 Firm?
Is having a work-life balance important to you?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Top 40 accountancy firm who need a Tax Senior to join their team. Your job as a Tax Senior will consist of assisting managers in the dealings with the tax affairs of their clients.
Why you would want to work here as a Tax Senior:
- Flexible working hours
- Option for paid overtime
- A match pension of up to 5%
- Competitive holiday with the opportunity for study leave
"There is great importance placed in career and development with large numbers of people joining and progressing throughout the firm" - Tax Semi-Senior
Your role as a Tax Senior will include, but is not limited to:
- Being accountable for your own portfolio and managing the compliance cycle
- Working alongside managers in the dealings of clients and reviewing juniors work, providing support where needed
- Reviewing corporate tax and finalising tax returns
- Supporting and advising clients on tax planning
You will need to be:
- CTA qualified or part qualified
- An Accountancy qualification or part qualification
- 2 years' experience in either corporate tax or mixed tax
- Responsible, able to manage their own budgets
- Excellent communication skills
We have been working alongside this firm for many years and I am currently in need of a Tax Senior, if this is the role for you, get in contact with me asap. You can email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6353