£44000 - £48000 per annum + + overtime
4 months ago
Corporate Tax Senior - London
up to £48,000 + overtime + flexible working
I am working with a Top 20 accountancy practice based in the City of London who are looking to grow their fantastic Corporate Tax team.
The corporate tax senior will play a significant part in looking after compliance matters for over 300 corporate clients and their corporate taxation needs - including assisting with advisory work. You will work closely with the corporate tax Director and Partners, enabling you to learn from them daily.
Duties will include:
- Providing support on tax advisory matters for business owners, as well as helping them to meet corporate tax compliance deadlines;
- Liaising with the accounts team, you will provide guidance and support in preparing tax computations as part of the accounts preparation process;
- Detailed reviews of corporate tax computations on larger and more complex clients;
- Making claims for tax relief on more technical matters such as R&D and capital allowances;
- Supervision of more junior members of the team;
- Direct contact with clients.
- Ideally CTA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of corporate tax issues is essential;
- Ability to clearly explain tax issues in a non-technical manner to clients.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays);
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement;
- The ability to 'purchase' extra days leave in salary sacrifice;
- Private medical cover at discounted rates;
- Private dental cover at discounted rates;
- Subsidised corporate gym membership;
- Life assurance (4x salary);
- Season ticket loan (for travel);
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful corporate tax team in the heart of London, with incredible career progression opportunities. They are a supportive and professional team with a family feel working environment.
If you would be open to discussing this opportunity further please get in contact with Maisie on 07855746366 or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.