Corporate Tax Senior Manager/Director
Are you sick of the commute to London? Do you want a clear route to Partnership?
What's Great about this Role?
- This candidate will have a clear route to Partnership, the current Corporate Tax Partner is working part-time and looking to retire in the coming years
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible and agile working opportunities
- Brand new offices with floor to ceiling wrap around windows
- Free parking on-site
- Summer family day for direct family members of all employees with food and entertainment held off-site
- A lunch-time running club along the river
- 5 a side football team
- The business goal is to be the leading Practice in Surrey
- You will join a team of approximately 45 professionals, playing a significant role in the running of the Corporate Tax team
- You will manage your own portfolio of significant clients providing an extremely personable service
- You will be a key point of contact in the business and will play a fundamental role in business development
- Leadership responsibilities arranging staff dependent on projects and delegating compliance work to more junior members of the team
What do the Staff/Team Think?
"Friendly. Very varied client base and lots of opportunity to show initiative. Good social scene driven by a couple of the younger partners- running club, family day, bake off challenges!"
What You'll Need to Succeed?
- Must be CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Significant post qualified experience in Practice
- Confident ability to manage a portfolio of significant SME clients
- Good leadership experience with a proven ability to motivate staff
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
I am looking for a driven and personable leader who is keen to make Partnership. Please get in touch for further details:
Tel: 02072 696355