Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Edinburgh up to £80,000
This exclusive new opening is working with the leading FS team for this Top 10 firm, and is offering a clear opportunity for significant development to Partner. This Corporate Tax Senior Manager role has come available due to market growth and the need for additional resource to take a key role in delivering a strong pipeline of work.
The role will require delivering Corporate Tax consulting services to their leading and multinational and national FS clients, and to develop additional areas where you can assist those clients. As Senior Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of elite financial services clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Train, coach and supervise staff
This individual will need:
- A proven history of delivering high standards of technical tax advice to businesses of varying sizes
- High standards of Corporate Tax technical knowledge gained either in practice or industry. Relevant FS experience is desirable but not essential
- To be ACA and/or CTA qualified
Get in contact with Jennifer Nelson on 020 7123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this rare corporate tax opportunity.