Corporate Tax Senior Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Are you fed up of being micro-managed? Or simply looking to take that step in your career with a Top 10 practice?
What is Great About this Role?
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible and agile working
- Manage a portfolio depending on your current and desired skill set from SMEs to mult-national corporations
- You will step into a portfolio of clients which will be shaped according to your current and desired skillset and be expected to form and develop strong professional relationships with your key clients
- You will be expected to provide the successful technical delivery of projects, including advice on such matters as, structuring, R&D, Patent Box, International Operations, caproate debt, transactions and due diligence
- You will be responsible for the coordination of tax specialists in order to deliver on specialist projects
- Senior managers will have the authority to sign out compliance and advisory work
- Senior managers will work with the Partner and Director Group on business development and new work generation
What do the team think?
"I worked at the company, for more than 3 years, friendly, supportive people with great training available. Positive attitude. Flexible working."
What You Will Need to Succeed?
- CTA/ACA qualified
- Previous leadership experience required
- Extensive Corporate Tax experience within an accountnacy
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
If this is something that sparks your interest, please get in touch today for a confidential conversation with no pressure of commitment:
Tel: 02072 696355 Email: email@example.com