Do you want to progress within your career?
Would you like to join a growing firm where you can make an effective contribution?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a top 50 equivalent firm, based in North London. After recently expanding and renovating their offices, the firm are looking to grow, including within their corporate tax team. The corporate tax senior will work alongside the corporate tax manager to work on international tax affairs for high net worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts. As well as the manager, there is also a team of juniors whom will be working below you on the personal tax team.
As this firm maintains its family business approach, the teams work closely together in order to provide effective consultancy services to their clients - cross selling the firms abilities.
What's great about working here:
- Opportunity to work with a broad variety of clients autonomously
- Competitive benefits package for you and your family
- Friendly work culture with quarterly social events
- Newly renovated offices to accommodate for growth
Your role as a Corporate Tax Senior will involve:
- Working closely with the audit team in order to organise; year-end visits, reporting deadlines and efficient communication
- Reviewing tax returns with technical accuracy
- Aiding with the setup of new clients
In order to join this firm as a Corporate Tax Senior you will need:
- International tax experience
- Exposure of corporate tax compliance from a medium sized practice
- Experience of overseeing the client compliance cycle
I am working closely with this firm and need a Corporate Tax Senior. If you are experienced in international corporate tax, and would like to join a growing firm, then contact me asap on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6353