£100000 - £101000 per annum + Bonus
13 days ago
12 February 2021
- A well-known and rapidly expanding Corporate and Commercial Team at a Big 4 accountancy practice.
- They advise clients won through intro-group work referrals as well as on their own merit thought their Global Legal network.
- The team is structured for strong revenue growth, efficient delivery, and the quick development of internal referral networks and strong client relationships.
- Known for its emphasis on work-life balance and employee well-being initiatives
- Full time and permanent opportunity, based in the Reading office (subject to government announcements relating to Covid-19)
- For a mid-level to senior-level lawyer with the right mix of attitude, vision, experience, skills, and drive to help build an important part of an intra-group focused Corporate and Commercial legal business within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- The chance to fully establish a market-leading corporate reorganisations business leveraging off the first-class multidisciplinary advice the accountancy practice already provides
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience as a corporate and/or commercial lawyer
- Able to demonstrate a material body of work with intra-group, multi-jurisdictional transactions, e.g., reorganisations, financing arrangements, legal entity reduction exercises, pre-merger structuring and post-merger integration
- Flexible enough to thrive in a non-traditional legal environment and team structure, with a non-traditional delivery model
- Able to train non-lawyers on our legal capability and services so that they understand and are able to articulate these in their proposition to their client
- Able to be a great team player across multiple teams, including multidisciplinary teams
The remuneration package is competitive, and interviews are already underway. For more information about this role, please get in touch with me at the earliest on email@example.com.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.