£60000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Cost Manager, package up to £68,000: London
For one of the most demanding and exciting transport projects in Europe, we are recruiting a Cost Manager to support the management of budgets, actual costs, forecasts and Earned Value Management (EVM) to support the successful delivery of this major infrastructure project. Sitting in the Programme Management Officer, the Cost Manager will report to the Head of Cost and Estimating at a Programme and Contract level.
- Accountable for the baseline management and performance management updates including the integration of contracts up to £3bn
- Analysis and verification of Contract level cost performance and reporting
- Validation of cost performance data
- Development of Contract level performance reports to show current performance to Programme team, including Earned Value management (EVM) forecasted costs and Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- Ensure adherence with cost performance processes and procedures
- Provide technical support to Project Controls Managers on cost performance
- Engage with stakeholders across Cost and Estimating, Project Controls, Project Client Directors, Commercial and Contractor organisations
- Experience in a cost management or project control role within a major project
- Experience in core project controls including baseline maintenance, schedule management, cost performance, change management, risk management, performance reporting etc
- Experience in managing and producing performance reports that summarise cost performance including Budgets, Earned Value Management (EVM) and forecasts on major projects
- Experience of cost management systems including Prism or Ecosys
- Knowledge of Project Controls, Commercial and Finance processes
- Knowledge of NEW contracts, amendments, early warning notices etc
- Knowledge of baseline development and maintenance of baselines on a major programme
- Senior Estimating Manager role on major projects with a QS or other formal
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.