£60000.00 - £68000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
4 months ago
Cost Manager, £60,000 - £68,000, London, Infrastructure Project
- Are you a Cost Manager professional who has experience of working on large scale infrastructure projects?
- Do you have a background in dealing with Contractors and getting data (and then questioning it, if required)?
- Would you like to work for a well-known infrastructure business?
Pro-Recruitment Group are working with a well-known infrastructure business who are looking for a new Cost Manager to join the Programme Management Office within the CFO Directorate. The role will be initially remote based following GOV.UK Covid-19 guidance.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Assisting the analysis and authentication of Contract level cost performance and ensuring that the data is accurately reflecting the current programme performance for onwards reporting
- Supporting the authentication of cost performance data submitted by delivery teams to the programme team
- Supporting the development of Contract level performance reports to help communicate accurate and current performance to the programme team (including forecasted costs and Estimate at Completion pressures, and Earned Value Management)
- Supervising the alignment of business processes and ways of working from a delivery perspective for the cost performance team
- Ensuring that the storage and maintenance of data and documents are accurate and compliant within the corporate systems
- The continuous improvement of the Cost Performance function
- Providing assurance that the Contract teams are working to the current governance processes and review policies where applicable to ensure they are aligned with the strategic business objectives
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful background in cost management or project control within a major project
- A background in managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Degree holder in quantity surveying or related disciplines
- Used the following core systems (e.g. Prism, Ecosys, etc.)
- A commercial awareness of construction types (this includes, NEC Contract, amendments, early warning notices and the workflows of communications between client and Contractor)
- Produced and managed performance reports on cost performance (which includes, Budgets, Earned Value Management, and forecasts on major projects)
- A finance reporting background (desirable)
- Experience of working on large infrastructure projects or with public sector bodies or clients would be highly desirable
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for this Cost Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.