£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Cost and Pricing Analyst. Permanent - up to £40,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting a Cost and Pricing Analyst reporting to the Cost and Pricing Lead to support the Programme Design and Development Team to help secure new funding. The Cost and Pricing Analyst will use financial modelling, data modelling, and advanced Excel formulas to support country programs develop cost proposals and ensure the robustness of financial data prior to submission. This tole will provide donor mapping, programme budget scrutiny and cost analysis to ensure bids are successful.
- Developing cost proposals, and budget templates and review donor requirements to provide accurate guidance to Country Programmes
- Ensure all cost proposals are robust and correctly formatted and use Excel models and commercial metrics to determine commercial viability
- For multi-country bids, provide clear guidance, collect, and consolidate budget inputs from the country teams, donor teams, regional finance, and Central Finance
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including partners, regarding budget guidelines, timelines, and budget submissions.
- Develop and communicate budgeting guidance and donor funding expectations to country programmes on how to use the proposal template
- Develop models, tools, and systems for developing proposals and budgets
- CRM, pipeline and fundraising reporting, ensuring all bid entries reflect and accurate cost picture and successful outcome probability.
- Assist with updating the funding pipeline report and provide reports and analysis for the Fundraising Team.
- Experience from international NGOs across commercial and donor bid teams would be desirable
- Advanced excel modelling and formulas
- Business case development, bid appraisals and commercial investment experience is desirable
- Experience business partnering or liaising with many different internal and external stakeholder groups
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.