£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
7 months ago
Creative Designer, London, Charity, £34,000
- Are you a creative designer with a background in developing creative work for various communications channels including digital, video, print and social?
- Are you experienced in creating strong and consistent brand identity through on and off-line campaigns?
- Would you like to work for a leading and innovative health research charity as part of a growing high-performing marketing team?
I am working alongside a health research charity. They are seeking a talented Creative Designer to develop creative work that gets audience attention. This is an exciting time to join as the charity is experience an exciting phase of growth as they look to grow their income to £13million with digital fundraising being a key focus. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- Lovely recently refurbished offices and great central London location
- Flexible working opportunities
- Clear desk policy
- Interesting and important work which is unique in scope and focus
- Supportive team feel - all are united in the charity's goal
- Clear company values and business plan
- Social environment with lots of clubs and events
- Work life balance focus with checking emails out of hours being discouraged
- Profound corporate partnerships
- Opportunities to grow and progress in this organisation is encouraged
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Developing creative work that gets audience attention
- Establishing a strong brand that effectively communicates the charity's brand and strategic aims
- Creating strong and consistent brand identity through on and off-line campaigns
- Advancing the charity's marketing and communications agenda by going beyond traditional graphic design and utilising assets such as digital, photographic and video
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders from taking project briefs to concept - striving for creative excellence whilst considering all internal/external feedback
- Assisting with relevant copywriting and proofreading when required
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A degree or is qualified in an equivalent area of design (highly desirable)
- Experience of working a graphic designer role in an agency, marketing organisation or charity
- Proficient experience and knowledge in; Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects and Premier Pro
- A track record of delivering successful design projects from initial briefs through to completion
- Graphic design experience across printed leaflets, digital media, social assets and exhibition materials
- Strong relationships building and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
If you are interested in applying for this Creative Designer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.