Up to £30000 per annum + pro-rota
about 1 month ago
Part time (29 hours a week) Credit controller
£30,000 full time - £24,000 for 29 hours
Please note, this organisation is flexi on how you work the 29 hours. Your will be responsible for maximising cash flow and reducing the debt exposure. Duties will include -
- Chasing debt by phone, email and letter
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries
- Reviewing customer balance's, allocating balances and issuing credit notes
- Processing payments and assisting with cashiering
- To be considered for this role:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word at intermediate level
- Excellent customer service skills are essential as the role will require communicating with internal and external customers/suppliers Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
You will enjoy working in a beautiful building (when we return) and excellent benefits.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.