Up to US$40000.00 per annum
4 months ago
We have partnered with a fantastic Tech organisation that are looking to appoint dynamic and driven Credit Controller with amazing attention to detail. This company with HQ in London has lovely regional offices in US and Netherlands, but their products are used by customers in over 150 countries and growing rapidly. The company has been the recipient of multiple industry awards over the years.
The credit controller will be responsible for:
- Proactively contacting customers to chase payment (B2B)
- Reviewing outstanding debt, focusing on debt collection and aged debtor reports
- Chasing outstanding debt by telephone and email. Following up with customers on promised payments
- Logging action taken / status of accounts to report back on a fortnightly basis.
- Meet/Exceed quarterly collection goals
- Encourage customers to register for automatic payment by credit card/direct debit
- Issuing copy invoices / other documentation to expedite payment
- Investigating and resolving customer queries and requests, escalating complex cases for subsequent action
- Reconcile customer accounts to ensure statements and postings are accurate
- Match unallocated cash and credit notes to ensure correct transactions are being chased.
- Working closely with the wider finance team and account managers to resolve customer disputes
- Establish and maintain positive relationship and communications with other departments and clients to enhance customer service
What we are looking for:
- At least 4 years of accounts receivable collections experience (B2B)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable to use the phone to contact customers and other members of the team (based in the UK)
- Hard working with a drive to meet targets
- Handles problems with a positive attitude.
- Confidence and the ability to place pressure tactfully on companies who owe money
- Experience of collecting high volume of low value debt
- Experience of collecting international debt
- Organised and detailed oriented
- Strong numeric capability
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with finance systems (Sage 50 an advantage)
What we can offer:
- High growth organization
- New position within a wider 5 person team
- Great culture
- 15 days PTO
- 401k plan
- Health insurance, vision & dental
- Access to a discount scheme
If you are interested in this role please do send me your CV to email@example.com as interviews are taking place w/c 17th of May.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.